"Flaunden is a chapelry and hamlet to Hemel Hempstead. A new chapel has been erected at Flaunden by the Right Hon. Charles Compton Cavendish,of Latimers"
[From Royal National and Commercial Directory and Topography of Herts, Pigot & Co., London, 1839]
The Parish Registers for the periods:-
are deposited at Hertfordshire Record Office, County Hall, Hertford, SG13 8DE. [D/P47B]
[* latest dates are microfilm only; original registers at Buckinghamshire Record Office - Flaunden is now in the Diocese of Buckingham.]
Entries from the Marriage Registers for the period 1729-1837 are included in The Allen Index at Hertfordshire Record Office.
The period 1729-1875 is covered by the IGI.
Transcripts of the parish registers for the period 1613-1949 are deposited at the Society of Genealogists, 14 Charterhouse Buildings, Goswell Road, LONDON, EC1M 7BA.
see also Hemel Hempstead
Find help, report problems, or contribute information.